Thursday 29 January 2015

Review: CoYo Coconut Milk Yoghurt-Natural and Raw Chocolate

Left-Raw Chocolate Right-Natural (250ml)

A few months ago these yoghurts had been popping up all over my instagram timeline and I was incredibly curious to know what all the fuss was about, so I ordered one of the 250ml natural yoghurts to try and couldn't believe how good it tasted. This time I also ordered a raw chocolate 250ml tub to try too and wasn't disappointed. The brand also does other flavours such as morello cherry, mango, vanilla and mixed berry. CoYo coconut milk yoghurts are all free of dairy, soya, lactose, and gluten with no added sugar which would be perfect for a large variety of people, those of which who are vegetarian, vegan, health conscious, lactose and gluten intolerant. Or it could be for those who simply just love coconut! Even if you don't fit in any of the above, I'm sure you would agree that they are as they say on the tub "Heaven in a mouthful".

The yoghurt is really nice and creamy and has a lovely light and refreshing taste that I really like. It also goes with a lot of things so it doesn't necessarily have to be just eaten on its own. I enjoy having it with my homemade banana bread and later on in the week will be serving some with some chocolate buckwheat pancakes, yay! Anything like that goes really well together in my opinion. Another positive is that because its coconut, you don't need too much in one go either, making it last longer. For one to two people one tub would probably last all week, well just! The price for a 250ml tub is really good at only £3.55 for the raw chocolate and £2.99 for the natural. The tub is also has a really clean and fresh look which is very simple but still gets the message across. As you can tell I just really love this company, and I don't think there are really any bad points. CoYo is always one of my first choices now for dairy free yoghurts as in terms of nutrition, they have everything I look out for.

Emily X

No comments:

Post a Comment